CLI Cost Estimates, Summer 2014
- 1. PROGRAM FEE
- The 2014 CLI program fee is $960. This is a fixed fee. It does not depend on the number of courses or credit hours you take.
Domestic/Overseas Hybrid Programs
2014 CLI FEE
- 2. ASU APPLICATION FEE
(Non-ASU students only)
Undergraduate, AZ resident
Graduate, US citizen
Graduate, non US citizen
ASU APPLICATION FEE
Do not apply to ASU until you have been accepted for a CLI course. Your ASU admission fee is non-refundable and it is possible to be admitted to ASU but not accepted by CLI.
- 3. STUDY-ABROAD FEE
LANGUAGE PROGRAM STUDY-ABROAD FEE Albanian (1st-2nd year) 4 weeks in Tirana $2,500 Armenian (1st-2nd year) 4 weeks in Yerevan $2,500* Armenian (3rd year and up) 8 weeks in Yerevan tbd BCS (1st-2nd year) 4 weeks in Sarajevo $2,000 Persian (1st-2nd year) 4 weeks in Samarqand $8,600* (travel included) Russian (1st year) 4 weeks in Kazan $2,650* Russian (2nd-4th year) 8 weeks in Kazan $5,500* Russian (3rd-6th year) 10 weeks in Kiev $5,300* Russian (5th-6th year) 8 weeks in St. Petersburg $6,100* Tatar (1st-2nd year) 8 weeks in Kazan $5,500* Turkish (1st year) 4 weeks in Ankara tbd, est. $4,500 Ukrainian (1st-4th year) 10 weeks in Kiev $5,300* Uzbek (1st-3rd year) 4 weeks in Samarqand $8,600* (travel included)
*2013 prices. 2014 prices may vary.
Each location has a different fee. The fee in each location covers a different range of services. Consult the relevant study-abroad page for details.
- Travel to and from Phoenix
- Travel to and from your study-abroad location
- Room and board at ASU
- ASU student ID card (optional), $25
- Recreation Center fee, $25 for the summer
- Immunization costs
- Non-CLI academic fees (for ASU students in units that charge special per-credit fees, e.g. the ASU Business School)
- Books and materials
- ASU transcript fees, $15 per transcript
- Transfer of credit fees levied by your home university
- Other fees levied by your home university
- Personal expenses
(Disclaimer: Tuition and fees set forth herein or in other University publications or web pages are subject to change.)