CLI Cost Estimates, Summer 2013
- 1. CLI PROGRAM FEE
- The 2013 CLI program fee is $850 for all CLI participants, no matter how many CLI courses they take. Arizona residency does not affect the CLI program fee.
- 12-week hybrid program fee: $850 (includes both domestic and overseas study)
- 11-week hybrid program fee: $850 (includes both domestic and overseas study)
- 8-week overseas program fee: $850
- 8-week domestic program fee: $850
- 7-week domestic program fee: $850
$200 will be charged to your ASU student account when you register for a CLI class.
("Registering" means that you have applied to CLI, been admitted, received an ASU computer account and successfully enrolled in a CLI class using the ASU registrar's website. You will be charged nothing until all these steps are accomplished.) This $200 fee is non-refundable.
$650 will be charged to your ASU student account if the ASU registrar's records list you as enrolled on the second day of your class.
- 2. ASU APPLICATION FEE, non-refundable, non-ASU students only
- Undergrad, AZ resident: $50
- Undergrad, non-resident: $65
- Grad, US citizen: $70
- Grad, non US citizen: $90 (and must have valid student visa for U.S. if required)
NOTE: Do not apply to ASU until you have been admitted to and accepted a placement in CLI. CLI is not able to refund ASU application fees, and being admitted to ASU does not guarantee admission into the CLI program.
- 3. STUDY-ABROAD FEE
ALBANIAN, 4 weeks TIRANA: $2,425 ARMENIAN, 4 weeks YEREVAN: $2,500 BCS, 4 weeks SARAJEVO: $1,850 PERSIAN, 4 weeks SAMARQAND: $8,600 (includes international travel expenses) RUSSIAN, 4 weeks KAZAN: $2,650 RUSSIAN, 8 weeks KAZAN: $5,500 RUSSIAN, 8 weeks KIEV: $5,300 RUSSIAN, 8 weeks ST. PETE. $6,100 TATAR, 8 weeks KAZAN: $5,500 UKRAINIAN, 8 weeks KIEV $5,300 UZBEK, 4 weeks SAMARQAND: $8,600 (includes international travel expenses)
Each CLI location has a different fee, and the fee in each location covers a different range of services. Consult the relevant study-abroad page for details. All fees listed here are subject to change.
- Travel to and from Phoenix
- Travel to and from study-abroad location
- Room and board at ASU
- ASU student ID card (optional), $25
- Recreation Center fee, $25 for the summer
- Immunization costs
- Non-CLI academic fees (for ASU students in units that charge special per-credit fees, e.g. the ASU Business School)
- Books and materials
- ASU transcript fees, $15 per transcript
- Transfer of credit fees levied by your home university
- Other fees levied by your home university
- Personal expenses
(Disclaimer: Tuition and fees set forth herein or in other University publications or web pages are subject to change.)